Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blastcraft - Upload me to my Avatar (2013)

BLASTCRAFT : Upload me to my Avatar (2013)

Here is the new album of Belgrade's Blastcraft. It started working in 2009 experimenting with a mixture of cyberpunk and industrial electronics. This is Blastracft's third release. Album is filled with experimental electronic raging from pure electronics to some dubstep and electronic industrial. We recommend this for the lovers of Skinny Puppy, Nitzer Ebb, Front 242... Enjoy and listen to it very fucking loud!!!!

tracklist:

1. Upload me to my Avatar
2. Uploaded...
3. Corporally burried, Digitally ressurected
4. Through the Gates
5. Diving into matrix
6. Kosmokrator - the Arrival
7. Twenty Four Seven Alert
8. Unleash hell!!
9. The Attack !!!
10. From the crawling to the Throne
11. Fortifying
12. The Next Level

file info
size:98mb
12 tracks - 44khz320kbps/mp3
 

No comments: